We've had a couple big storms in the last week. On Monday night more than a foot of snow fell, amidst winds of 110km/h gusting up to 130km/h, adding to the already large piles of snow along our road. We had a few flurries during the week then last night we had another foot of snow (although this time it fell more sedately). So I have made a four minute video to show what its looking like around my house at the moment. As I type it's starting to snow again...
(Really hoping the weather calms down a bit because I am scheduled to fly out to Montreal for the week on Monday. I have tickets to an NHL game on Monday night - cost a fortune - so I'll be really pissed off if I have another flight delayed by 12 hours!)
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
AWESOME AWESOME.. MORE VIDEOS PLEASE!! THAT IS SOME SERIOUS SNOW DUDE.. NOW I KNOW EXACTELY WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT!
LUCKY I LIVE IN EDINBURGH I GUESS.. THE LAST 12 MONTHS IN UK WERE APPARENTLY THE WARMEST IN 348 YEARS OR SOMETHING!
Somehow my photos of snow in London, the ones I got sooooo excited about, look a little, well, pathetic really. Amazing snow, cuz!
Post a Comment