Tuesday, March 20, 2007

The Mystery Lisp...

I don't actually have a lisp. Those of you who have watched my snow video may question this statement though. I don't really know how to explain the lisp in the video ("There'th lotth of thnow"). I had been to the dentist a couple days before but that can hardly explain it. So I'm going to blame the weather. It must be the cold. Just thought I'd clear that up. Those of you who hadn't noticed it before will no doubt check it out again and have a good laugh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eliza Doolittle/Audrey Heburn/David Charles Moorcroft: the thnow in Newfoundland, fallth mainly on the plain...

Eliza Doolittle/Audrey Heburn/David Charles Moorcroft: the snow in Newfoundland, falls mainly on the plain...

Henry Higgins/Rex Harrison: I think he's got it...

Eliza Doolittle/Audrey Heburn/David Charles Moorcroft: the snow in Newfoundland, falls mainly on the plain...

Henry Higgins/Rex Harrison: By George he's got it...

Eliza Doolittle/Audrey Heburn/David Charles Moorcroft: the snow in Newfoundland, falls mainly on the plain...

Henry Higgins/Rex Harrison: and where does it snow?

Eliza Doolittle/Audrey Heburn/David Charles Moorcroft: On the plain, on the plain…

Henry Higgins/Rex Harrison: and where is that blasted plain?

Eliza Doolittle/Audrey Heburn/David Charles Moorcroft: In Newfoundland, in Newfoundland

Henry Higgins/Rex Harrison: In Hartford, Heresford, and Hampshire?

Eliza Doolittle/Audrey Heburn/David Charles Moorcroft: Hurricanes hardly happen

Henry Higgins/Rex Harrison: Now once again, where does it snow?

(I could go on…..)